If your child is between the ages of 9 and 12, then we would love to have them join our Navy League family!
Visit us on any Wednesday evening at the Stony Plain Community Centre, between 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Our main registration night is the first Wednesday in September, but we take new cadets anytime during our training year (September – June).
To register your child with us, please bring the following items with you:
- Child’s Alberta Health Care card
- Child’s Birth Certificate (to confirm identity and age)
- Medical information (medications, allergies, etc.)
- Payment for Registration (cash/e-transfer only)
- Branch Membership & Insurance/Registration Fee: $50
- Uniform Rental Fee: $50
A registration package will be provided to you at the time of registration, and must be completed in full prior to your child participating in any activities or you can download the 2020-21 registration package here.
Navy League Cadet Corps Erwin J. Stolk parades at the Stony Plain Community Centre, located at 5008 51 Ave in Stony Plain, Alberta.
The ship’s office telephone number is 780-850-NAVY (6289) and the corps parades on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.